AXIS is a one-on-one personal training facility, built on dedication, commitment and love for our people and what we do everyday. We strive to give our clients more than they ever thought possible, and to do so through continuous professional development, and by creating an exceptional experience for everyone who walks through our doors. We have clients of all ages with different needs and abilities and our trainers design individualized programs based on the most current science and research.
We are proud to have a history of over 21 years in the personal training business. Our goal is to give our trainers the tools they need to build their clientele, expand their knowledge, and create a successful career for themselves. We have a very comprehensive training program for all new hires, and bring in world-renowned presenters to educate our team, such as Martin Rooney, Mike Boyle and Chuck Wolf, just to name a few. We are dedicated to giving trainers the platform to succeed professionally, and our hope is that everyone gains personal growth at AXIS as well.
We understand that our trainers are our top priority:
- We encourage our team members to work together and learn from each other. With over 35 trainers, all with different backgrounds and specialties, we have a wealth of resources to help you grow.
- We have given trainers a platform to have a long and successful career in personal training.
- Our employee retention is unparalleled in the industry, with 85% of our trainers having been with AXIS for anywhere from 5-15+ years.
- Along with many continuing education opportunities, AXIS offers other benefits such as medical/dental insurance, paid time off and a 401K matching program.
Do you have these qualities? We'd love for you to join our team!
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Creative problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Strong work ethic and determination
- Ability to thrive when challenged
- A good sense of humor and a great smile!
- Passion and engagement
We are always looking for trainers who we know will add value to our team and who have what it takes to excel in a challenging yet rewarding environment. Please send your resume to Allison Allen .