Tien believes that regardless of age, gender, or limitation, success is always attainable with a positive attitude! With our ever changing life it is important to have a program design that reflects the individual's need. Balance of the body and mind is the key to life. It is important to work with our body instead of against it!
"I became a trainer because I love working one on one with people and making a difference in their lives. I love what I do and am very passionate about it! It's extremely rewarding to see clients' reach their goals. I especially love seeing clients' pain free."
- Hayward State University, BS, Recreations, 1997
- American Council on Exercise (ACE) Certification, 2003
- USA Weightlifting Club Coach (USAW) Certification, 2005
- ACE Pre/Post Natal Certification, 2005
"Though I'd been working out for 20 years, I needed help reducing back pain and improving my balance. Since starting at AXIS in 1999, I lost 30 pounds and also bounced back from several surgeries with the help of my trainer, Tien Tran."
Phone: (650) 867-1669
- Submitted On : 04 Jun 2016