- Imagine yourself 10 lbs lighter
- Imagine how strong you can be.
- Imagine yourself able to hit the golf ball further.
- Imagine not being in pain everyday.
- Imagine having better posture and more confidence.
- Imagine a healthier more vibrant you.
Top Five Things to Consider When Choosing a Trainer/Gym:
- Do you want to just get fit, or be healthy? Do you want to workout or do you want a plan for long-term health and vitality? Your exercise program should be a commitment to you, to becoming the best version of you. Living a longer and healthier life is what we all hope for. Hope is not a strategy; make it happen. You owe it to yourself to have a trainer and an entire community who will care for, and focus on, you. Nothing is more important than your health. Commit to yourself!
- Most people do not love to exercise - Find a trainer who understands this. Look for a trainer whose passion is to change lives, who will focus on your needs and wants, versus what they think is sexy and interesting. You should have someone who you can connect with, who will step into your shoes to guide you and to push you with the right amount of empathy and encouragement, someone who understands your hopes, struggles and pain, who will challenge you to go where you didn’t think was possible.
- Look for a gym with high trainer retention - A gym who values their trainers will keep them for years. Trainers will stay at one place if they are in an environment that supports their growth and education, where they can better themselves in order to give the most to their clients. They will be happy, successful and fulfilled. You will benefit from their constant never ending improvement through variety and results-oriented programs. Once you build a strong relationship with your trainer, you will want them to be there for you for years. Find a gym that truly cares for their trainers and you will have the best experience.
- Your training program is about you - this is your time to focus only on yourself for a brief time. When you are training, you are free from your phone, free from other people pulling you in different directions, free from all other obligations. During your training sessions no one is asking anything of you, except your trainer in an effort to give you the results you want. Be sure to find a trainer you genuinely like, as you’ll be spending a lot of time together, and find a gym where you can really enjoy your “me time”. This time away is truly priceless, and you will be better for everyone else in your life, if you focus on yourself first.
- Go with your gut - when you walk into a gym, take a moment to feel the energy. Is it an warm environment? Are people engaging with each other? Are there some smiles among the groans of hard work? Do you see yourself as part of the community? What does your gut tell you?
When you walk into AXIS, you will feel the love, the energy, the hard work and dedication it takes for you to reach your goals and live a healthy life. Whether you love exercise, or hate it, you will feel better when you leave than when you walked in the door. You’ll enjoy the feeling of escaping for a brief time to focus only on you. Your stress level will decrease, your strength and energy will increase. Your mind will be sharper and your focus will be better. At AXIS you will have a trainer and a community to guide you and push you to what you are truly capable of, not what you thought you could do. We will care about you, support you and deliver results. This is a journey of health, vitality and longevity, Are you ready to commit to you?