Vince has been personal training for 20 years. His client range is 18-70. He specializes in strength training, weight loss, injury prevention and pain management. He believes it takes a well rounded approach to achieve your fitness goals such as decreased in everyday stressors, great nutritional habits, sleep as well as the 3 components of fitness ; resistance, cardiovascular, and flexibility training.
His training philosophy: First of all we have to fun during our training sessions. Always making sure my clients are having a great experience while at AXIS! Secondly, we will start to fine tune your fitness goals, whether it’s losing some fat weight, training for a sport, managing some chronic pain, or simply wanting to live a healthier more fit lifestyle. We will manage your goals through the correct program design for YOU! We will always be changing up your routine and focus on all the different modalities AXIS has to offer and to keep your muscles guessing!
- Strength conditioning
- Cardiovascular conditioning
- TRX training
- Functional movements for everyday life or sport
- Myofascial release techniques
- Flexibility techniques via stretches/massage
- Speed and agility training
- Circuit training
- Keeping muscle burning fat
- General wellness and fitness
- B.S. Kinesiology San Jose State 2004
- National Academy Sport Medicine Certified Personal Trainer (NASM - CPT) 2000
- American Academy of Health, Fitness, and Rehabilitation Professionals Medical Exercise Specialist (MES) 2005