Drew grew up in San Mateo, CA and graduated from San Jose State University with a degree in Kinesiology. Drew has participated in all kinds of athletic activities, including rock climbing, football, and soccer. Through these experiences he has grown to appreciate the importance of health and fitness.
Drew's training philosophy is to educate, encourage, and inspire clients to lead healthy lifestyle. He believes fitness should be fun yet still effective to improve the overall quality of life.
Drew has worked with many different clients, including those looking to lose weight, increase strength, and be fit. He also has helped clients who had injuries to build up their strength and continue to progress post rehabilitation.
- Fat loss (metabolic training/circuit training)
- Functional training
- Strength and conditioning
- General fitness
- B.S. Kinesiology
- EMS Safety Services AED/CPR/ First Aid for adults, children and infant
- Pre/post natal certificate (ACE)
- Level 1 Training for Warriors Certificate
- USAW Level 1 & 2 Sports Performance Coach
- Functional Movement Screen Certification
- Precision Nutrition Level 1 Certification
- Functional Range Conditioning Certification (FRC)
"Drew quickly assessed my strong and weak points and has guided me through a program that has greatly increased my overall strength, fitness, and flexibility. He has gently and successfully encouraged me to do new exercises that I did not think I would be able to do. He is very attentive to his clients and is a true pleasure to work with."
Direct: (650) 463-1920Interested in starting a program at AXIS? Fill out our online form or sign up now.