Courtnie believes it is imperative that you do something active every day. Consistency is the key. If you put hard work and dedication into your training, you will get the results you deserve. Her specialties include sports medicine techniques, pre and post operative rehabilitation, and pre and post natal training.
- Humboldt State University, MS Kinesiology/ Athletic Training (2007)
- NATA (National Athletic Trainer's Association) Certified Athletic Trainer (2001)
- American Red Cross, Certified Instructor for CPR, First Aid, and CPR for the Professional Rescuer with AED (1999)
- Certified Functional Movement Screener (2009)
- CranioSacral Level 1
- USA Weightlifting Level 1 Sports Performance Coach
"I've trained with Courtnie for over 6 years. She keeps me motivated, challenged, and rewarded. My wife and I started at Axis in 2006 when we decided it was time to stop talking and actually do something about getting back in shape. It was hard work, but so much fun. The transformation of my body and spirit has amazed me. In 2008 I completed my first triathlon and, thanks to Courtnie's encouragement and training skills, I've completed a dozen more, including two half-ironmen, along with century bike rides and a full marathon. The conditioning and flexibility work have been keys to avoiding any serious injury, and Courtnie is super-smart about recovery from the usual pains and minor setbacks like a sore back or an over-used shoulder. All this has made my endurance events thoroughly enjoyable experiences."
CAS Fitness and Rehabilitation
Phone: (650) 520-1497