Bart's specialties include fat loss, injury prevention, body sculpting, ski conditioning, and mountain biking conditioning.
His training philosophy: "Strive for excellence in everything you do, and whatever the outcome, you will be a better person for it. The path to excellence is an ongoing journey and never a final destination!"
- Certified Personal Trainer, American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Certified Personal Trainer, International Sports Sciences Association (ISSA)
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Performance Enhancement Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Paul Chek Exercise Coach
- Functional Movement Screen certificate
- Olympic Lifting Coach
- B.A., Exercise Science, Westport College
- M.S., Sports Medicine, Penn State Extension (in progress)
Phone: (650) 255-3809