Adam comes from a background in Athletic Training focusing on rehabilitation for athletic injuries. While working at AXIS, he completed his Masters in Performance Enhancement and Injury Prevention in July of 2013. He is excited to be at AXIS where he can combine rehabilitation with fitness exercises. His goal is make a client have an attitude change of having to exercise into wanting to exercise. "I like the fact that I can help someone make a positive difference in their life."
Adam is proud of the accomplishments he has seen in his clients. One client in particular who is unable to walk due to a diving accident years ago, can stand with some assistance and is hitting the golf ball farther than ever. Another male client who has been working to lose weight, according to his wife, now wears a muscle shirt while washing the car!
Adam's specialties include:
- Fat loss (metabolic training/interval training)
- Speed and agility training
- Rehabiliation and therapeutic exercise
- Balance training
- Posture correction
- BS, Kinesiology, San Jose State University, Emphasis in Athletic Training (2010)
- MS, Exercise Science & Health Promotion, California University of Pennsylvania, Emphasis in Performance Enhancement & Injury Prevention (2013)
- Certified Performance Enhancement Specialist, NASM (National Academy of Sports Medicine)
- BOC Certified Athletic Trainer
"Adam makes me think I can do (and I do do) anything he challeges me with. Alone, I would never push myself this way. His workouts keep my heart pumping and he pushes me to the limit each time. He is methodical in his training as to maximize every minute of the workout so I feel like I have worked every part of my body in every workout. With Adam on my side, I am sure to reach all of my fitness goals.
"Adam is a very supportive trainer. He listens to understand your goals and works with you to put together a program that works for you. I especially like how much attention he pays to technique to make sure I don't hurt myself. Since starting the program with Adam I have lost inches off my waist, feel noticeably stronger during daily activities and have not seen my former chronic back pain return, probably mostly due to a stronger core and better posture. On top of that, Adam is very laid back, gentle and very easy to get along with."
Phone: (650) 463-1920Interested in starting a program at AXIS? Fill out our online form or sign up now.
- Submitted On : 09 Jun 2016